Friday, August 11, 2006

I go away for three months

...and the peezbikers blog descends into S&M discussions. Well, I'm back, and with some fresh new images to inspire and confuse. Work sent me to Rome for a week, and I took this shot just off a main street. Someone phoned me, and I had to step into a quiet place to talk, and came across this orange Kawasaki. Hoochie-mama, what a sweet ride! Notice the contextual graffiti.

I'm lucky I didn't get mugged, flashing my you-beaut camera all over the alleyway.

Back home in Soton, my own Gilera scooter has many functions. When it's not helping me get to work, it's working hard on a Sunday morning as a pillow drier. Instead of Gilera Runner, they should call it Gilera Sunner.


I'm going to Shanghai tomorrow for a ten day holiday. I don't expect to see much there in the way of motorcycles. Guess I'll have to enjoy the xiaolong bao instead.

Get into it Ren. The world awaits your comeback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home