Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sorry Pink Pocket

My rego was finally up this month and me being me left the registration to the last minute. In a rush a headed out to obtain my compulsory pink slip at BBs. Fingers crossed that everything was going to go smoothly and only set me back 17 smackers, I rode in on my red nose reindeer. "I'd like my Pink Slip please" I said to the man behind the counter, he replied, "That'll be $17". I paid, he filled out the paper work and off we went together to inspect the bike. He stared at the bike for a minute or so .....then.."Sorry mate, I can't pass ya, front tyre is cracking up, rear brakes are gooonnnee, chain is loose, front fork seals defintely need replacing, and i recommend you change the rear tyre as it's showing some minor cracking as well. That'll be $646, thanks mate".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home